It’s been nearly two months since I started getting early reviews of my new book, “Little Boy Blue: A Puppy’s Rescue from Death Row and His Owner’s Journey for Truth.” The book officially went on sale August 1, several weeks ahead of the originally planned date. I’m pleased to say that the post-publication reviews have all been as glowing as the early ones, whether written by publishing industry insiders, dog-rescue advocates, or everyday readers.
Here’s a sampling of the professional reviews so far. All of these are available in full, with links back to the original sources, at the official “Little Boy Blue” website.
- “If you love dogs, this is one book you must read.”—Feathered Quill Book Reviews
- “The most insightful, on-target book I have ever read on the subject.”—Julie Ogden, Last Resort Rescue
- “Balancing intensive research, heartwarming anecdotes, and a passionate dedication to the cause.”—Publisher’s Weekly
- “A heart-stopping expose no animal lover should miss.”—Shelf Awareness
- “A riveting read.”—Dogster
- “Well written, engaging, and shocking.”—Story Circle Book Reviews
- “A must-read for animal lovers.”—This Dish is Veg
- “Memorize this book cover. I want every dog lover in America to read this book.”—Sunbar Squad animal advocacy